Monday, January 25, 2010

Introduction

My name is Hassan Orlando Tate, but on the internet I go by Pheonix03. The Phoenix is one of my favorite mythical beasts, and 3 is my favorite number.

This is a blog that I made on a whim, simply to write down my thought on videogames, as well as the storylines, music, and artistry within.

I am a deep thinker, and I am huge fan of videogames, and I have been since I was 3 years old. However, as I have grown, I have come to think of videogames in a more complex manner.

I am very open to what videogames I play, however, I have a strong preference for Japanese developed games, for I find the style of Japanese developed games more appealing, and I find Japanese developed games more enjoyable as well.

This blog is simply one that contians my criticisms of videogames in modern day, usually in comparison to games of the past generations.

To give you the idea of what kind of gamer I am, here's my Top 10 game of all time:

1)Bayonetta
2)Okami
3)Chrono Trigger
4)The Legend of Zelda series
5)Viewtiful Joe
6)Odin Sphere
7)Chrono Cross
8)Metroid Prime
9)Super Smash Bros. Brawl
10)Muramasa: The Demon Blade

As one can see, I am huge fan of stylish and original games. There are many others I enjoy that aren't in my top 10.

The posts I make in this blog are my opinions. I am by no means pushing my opinions on others. We all have our own opinions and ideals, and it is part of our nature to live by those ideals; thus, please respect my opinions as I respect your own.

Also, I will try to be as professional as possible, but I will at times be state some biased comments. Sorry, but I am only human.

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say I've read a few random posts and your blog piqued my interest. I'll definitely be giving it a more thorough read soon. As a game developer hobbyist with similar tastes I believe I might find some interesting food for thought in here ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! I hope you find something to enjoy in all this madness, heh.

      Delete