Monday, September 9, 2013

30 Day Video Game Challenge: Day 1 - Very First Video Game

So, in an attempt to possibly discover more about my favorite videogames, I'm gonna do this "30 Day Challenge" thing I see so many doing. Though, I'll admit now, that I may not make one of these every day in a row due to scheduling, heh.

----------------------------------------------

Day 1: Very First Video Game

Sonic the Hedgehog. This is a hard question to answer, but my very first memory of playing a game is the original Sonic the Hedgehog, which came with the Sega Genesis system, which was my very first game system. I was only 3 years old at the time, so I rarely got past the second level, heh. I remember when I beat Marble Zone very well, because I might as well have beaten the game then, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment